1. Expectation and reality
2. Tab bar functionality
- heavy, takes up a lot of space;
- standing out the tab
- suitable when the screen doesn’t have a title
- neat / nice visual
- visually clear
- save space of the screen
- Who is your audience?
- Is it simple and unambiguous?
- Redesign or existing product?
3. Symmetry is boring
4. Reference searching
5. Less is more
- Have to clearly define what goals should be achieved by using your design
- Which elements are essential for the screen?
- Which can be removed or hidden
- It is required to connect as much information as possible and understand the target audience
1. Animation in UI
- Differentiate boring and awesome
- One team to develop UI, another team to develop animation
2. Photo Content in UI
3. Work with fonts
4. Light UI vs. Dark UI
5. Unified pictogram style
1. Subtle animation
2. Neumorphism （同態）
vs skeuomorphism （擬態）